Zelda’s Signature Pumpkin Catnip Treats
- 3/4 cup flour* plus extra for dusting work surface
- 1 can of tuna packed in water, drained
- 2 tbsp Nummy Tum Tum Pumpkin/Sweet Potato
- 1 tsp dried catnip
- Mix ingredients in a medium bowl, until a thick dough is formed. Roll the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and cut into small bite sized pieces. Place the cut-outs on a prepared cookie sheet, and bake at 350 F for 20 minutes. Allow treats to cool completely, and store covered in the fridge for 1 week or in the freezer for 3 months.
* You can use white rice flour, brown rice flour or buckwheat flour for a wheat-free alternative.